Right of withdrawal
The purpose of Rarecollections ("RARECOLLECTIONS") is to ensure your complete satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order you may exercise your right of withdrawal, without penalty, within fourteen (14) days from the day you received the products purchased from labottegadellaluna.it. The products to be returned must be delivered to the carrier within fourteen (14) days from the date you informed the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The products may be returned by shipping the package through the courier indicated by RARECOLLECTIONS, or through another shipper, only after you have drawn up and sent to the Seller an explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract. This statement must reach us through the appropriate form or by email (email@example.com). If this is not done, the burden will remain on the buyer to prove the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal. In some specific cases it will be possible to exchange the chosen product for another.
I. Conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on www.rarecollections.it. In compliance with Article 59 letter "e" of Legislative Decree 21 of 21/02/2014, the exercise of the right of withdrawal cannot be accepted for goods that do not lend themselves to be returned for hygienic reasons or related to the protection of health that have been opened after delivery. Therefore, returns of items intended to come into contact with intimate parts of the person cannot be accepted under any circumstances.
2. To withdraw from the contract fill out the appropriate form on this page or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line RECESS THE MOON BOTTEGA.
Should you choose, instead, to send another statement of withdrawal, the burden of proving the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal will be on you.
3. Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the contract, you must return the products by registered mail within fourteen (14) days beginning when you have notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
4. The only costs to be borne by you are the costs of returning the purchased products.
5. The Right of Withdrawal shall be deemed to have been properly exercised if the following conditions are also fully met:
- The express statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract must be properly transmitted to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products;
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging, packaging must be intact
- the returned products must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14) days starting from when you informed the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract;
- the products must not be damaged.
6. If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised by following the procedures and terms indicated, the Seller will refund any sums already collected for the purchase of the products according to the procedures and terms provided.
7. The sums will be refunded to you in the shortest time possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your Right of Withdrawal, we will activate the refund procedures, once we have verified the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above.
8. If the terms and conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal in paragraph 5 are not complied with, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller. Within 14 days from the sending of the e-mail notifying you of the non-acceptance of the return, you may choose to re-obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, by notifying the Seller in the manner that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products, in addition to the amounts already paid for their purchase.
If the conditions of paragraph 5 above are not met, you will not be entitled to a full refund of the sums already paid to the Seller. You will, in fact, be responsible for the decrease in value of the returned products resulting from use other than that authorized by the Seller for the purpose of allowing you to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products themselves. In this case, a percentage of between 10 and 90 percent of the sums paid by you to the Seller for the purchase of the returned products will be deducted from the expected refund, as will be specifically communicated to you, via e-mail, by the Seller.
Within 14 days of the sending of the e-mail notifying you of the amount deducted from the refund, you may elect to re-obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, by notifying the Seller in the manner that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products and an amount corresponding to the percentage deducted from the refund.
II. Time and manner of refund
After RARECOLLECTIONS has received your return and checked that all the requirements have been met, you will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return, or, if it is found that there is a decrease in the value of the returned products, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the amount deducted as a deduction from the refund. Whatever payment method you used (credit/debit card, cash on delivery), the refund shall be activated by RARECOLLECTIONS in the shortest time possible, and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which it became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, once it has verified that the withdrawal has taken place in compliance with the conditions above. The actual time for the re-crediting or refund of the sums paid by you for the purchase of the products depends on the method of payment used:
- credit/debit card purchase: the time required to view the refund depends on the institution that issued the card. Please note that the value date of the refund is the same as the debit, so you will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
- PayPal purchase: the refund will be made to your PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The actual refund to your credit card from your PayPal account depends on the institution that issued the card.
- cash on delivery payment: the refund is made to the bank account you indicate, so the refund time depends on the correctness of the data you enter; normally the refund is made within fourteen (14) days. In case of a gift, the refund of the amounts will be made to the person who made the payment.
III. Conditions for the exchange of products
In some specific cases, as an alternative to exercising the right of withdrawal, you will have the option of exchanging the purchased products for others, instead of obtaining a refund of the corresponding price. You will be able to request the exchange of one or more products purchased no later than fourteen (14) working days from the date of their delivery, by means of an email to be sent electronically to RARECOLLECTIONS within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be exchanged must be delivered to the carrier within fourteen (14) days beginning when you have notified the Seller of your decision to exchange the products.
You may only make one exchange request per product purchased; The products for which you request an exchange must be returned to RARECOLLECTIONS in their original packaging, unused, unworn,washed or damaged. Products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be sent to RARECOLLECTIONS in a single shipment. RARECOLLECTIONS, in fact, reserves the right not to accept products from the same order, sent for exchange at different times. If all the above conditions are properly met, RARECOLLECTIONS will take charge of the same exchange request by sending you an e-mail confirmation to that effect. IV. Time and manner of obtaining the exchange
After RARECOLLECTIONS has received the products you intend to exchange and checked that all the requirements set forth above have been met, RARECOLLECTIONS will check the actual availability at its warehouses of the products.
In the event that the product(s) selected for exchange are not available at its warehouses, RARECOLLECTIONS will not be able to accept your request for exchange and will therefore proceed to refund the price of the product(s) originally purchased and not exchangeable, in accordance with the procedures set forth in Sections I and II of this policy. In the event that the product(s) selected for exchange are available, RARECOLLECTIONS may grant your exchange request and will therefore proceed to send you an e-mail confirming that the replacement product(s) have been shipped. Shipment will take place in this case within thirty (30) days from the date RARECOLLECTIONS has become aware of your exchange request, once it has verified that the same has taken place in compliance with the conditions set forth above in Section III of this policy. The cost of shipping replacement products will be borne by RARECOLLECTIONS, which will choose the appropriate carrier. Where the price of the product purchased is lower or higher than the price of the product selected for exchange, you will not be given a refund and/or surcharge for the difference. You will be contacted in the event that your exchange request cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions above in Section III of this policy. In this case, you may choose to have the products you intended to exchange back at your expense. In the event that you refuse this shipment, RARECOLLECTIONS reserves the right to retain the products and also recurring one of the assumptions above in Section I of this policy, it may also retain the amount corresponding for the to the purchase price of the of the products themselves, or the amount indicated for the curtailment of the refund, due to the decrease in value of the returned products.
The replacement product(s) may be subject to subsequent return pursuant to and within the limits set forth in Sections I and II above.
V. Consumer Code.
These Conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, which are an integral part of the General Conditions of Sale, are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree No. 206 of September 6, 2005, on the Consumer Code in Chapter I° "Of Consumer Rights in Contracts."
Right of withdrawal